How and when do you listen to podcasts?
I am lucky in that I don’t have a commute (remote work FTW!) so I usually listen to podcasts while exercising or pottering around the apartment, like cooking, tidying, or getting ready for bed.
What podcasts do you listen to?
- A16Z: great commentary on a diverse set of issues and questions faced by businesses.
- StartUp: A transparent look at startups and the challenges they face.
- SupportOps: I am a part of this one, it’s a show about the questions that customer service professionals face in day-to-day work and life.
- Support Breakfast: Also Support-themed, and features a coworker of mine!
- Reply All: “A show about the internet”
- Rachel Maddow: She posts the audio of her show every night. Now more than ever, trying to stay informed!
- NPR Politics Podcast: Got hooked on this one during the election, but the continuing coverage is also great.
- Modern Love: Epic love stories that come in every form. I was first a fan of the blog, and this is the natural extension.
Other honorable mentions:
- The Daily / Up First: morning news
- Stuff you should know: a classic!
- The Science of Social Media by Buffer
- Creating Disney Magic with Lee Cockerell
Are there any podcast episodes that have had a big impact on your life, business, or thinking?
Lots from StartUp that I related to from my experiences at Buffer: